Saturday, August 30, 2014

Retro Force Fan, Power Down


The time has come my readers. As of today, Retro Force Fan will become nothing more then an archived blog. Yes, you read that correctly, Retro Force Fan will no longer be updated.

I created this blog back in late 2010/early 2011 before the premiere of "Power Rangers Samurai". Since I was new to this, my posts were amateur. But over time, I improved and got better at making my posts more attractive and impressive.

Probably the hardest post to do was my Samurai Wrap Up. That took well over two weeks to do and it was quite a project. My favorite by far though was doing My History With Power Rangers. It was fun to try and remember things from oh so many years ago. 

The reason I'm no longer updating this blog is because, I feel it's time to step my game up. Not only in the website universe, but also on my other social media outlets like my YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I've been a part of the online fandom for 4 and a half years now and it is the time to move on to a much more elaborate look. 

This doesn't mean that I've left the online PR universe for good. I have moved my blogging skills over to WordPress under the name "TucsonPowerZealot". For those who have never heard of  the word Zealot, it means, as Dictionary.com states:
"a person who shows zeal."
 and Zeal means:
"fervor for a person, cause, or object; eager desire or endeavor;enthusiastic diligence; ardor."
Basically, it means a fan of a certain object, or it's often defined as an enthusiast of something. I decided to chose that word because it sounds creative and clever. 

For those who have read and supported Retro Force Fan over the past 4 and a half years, I thank you. It's been a tremendous experience working on this site and sharing my views on Power Rangers to the world. It was the perfect introduction to the online fandom and thanks to this blog, I was introduced to many toy reviewers, bloggers and forums.

I hope you'll join me as I take the next step forward and put my improved and absorbed skills to good use under the name "TucsonPowerZealot" on the following sites:

Thank you all for the support over the years and I will leave Blogger with this. 

"The world is very lucky to have you, and so am I. May the Power protect you, always."-Zordon, Doomsday Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment