Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jason David Frank To Return In Power Rangers MegaForce??? (100th Post!)

Yes. the man who made Power Rangers famous may make a 2nd comeback. According to an interview with GeekCast Radio, Jason David Frank may reprise his role as Tommy in the upcoming 20th Anniversary season Power Rangers MegaForce. Here's what OrendsRange Blog copied down from his interview:

"Probably, because that's probably what Saban's talking with my agent about tomorrow. I don't really have any clue what they're talking about, but they did mention some 20 year anniversary thing."

"If Saban ever wanted me to do something, I would do it. I just want everyone to know that if you hear any rumors about Jason Frank not doing the 20 year anniversary for any other reason, I will tell everybody right now that I do things for fun. I would do it for all of my fans and I would do it for a dollar. If it doesn't happen, it has nothing to do with me, it has nothing to do with money, it has to do with Saban. If the fans wanted to see me, it has nothing to do with money. It has to do with doing stuff for you guys."

Jason David Frank is famous for the role of Tommy Oliver who took the positions of:
  • Green Ranger (MMPR S1-S2: 1993-1994)
  • White Ranger (MMPR S2-S3: 1994-1996)
  • Red Ranger (Zeo S4: 1996)
  • Red Ranger (Turbo 1st half of S5: 1997)
  • Black Ranger (Dino Thunder S12: 2004)
Keep in mind that this is a RUMOR. This isn't official yet, it could be for some other type of thing. I'll keep you updated about this subject as more information becomes available.

3 comments:

  1. come on. no offense, but he's been on the show for too long and he's a hog. give someone else the glory for a change. stay off the show, tommy, especially as another ranger, all due respect. stop hoggin the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tommy's a great ranger and all, but why can't someone else take the screen for a change. he's overused and overrated

    ReplyDelete
  3. He hasn't been on the show regularly in 17 years -_- but he's such a spotlight hog on a show thats hardly even relevant anymore

    ReplyDelete