Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Why Power Rangers?

                                  http://powerrangersunion.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html

A lot of people have asked me this question. I choose Power Rangers because their awesome. Not because of special abilities, but the story lines, plots, characters, props, effects, music, actors and acting. For me, I'm a fan of the Saban era (1993-2002, 2011-present) because all those qualities are done very well. It's also a fandom of mine. Some people might have Soccer as their fandom or Sonic the Hedgehog or Spider-Man. But I think of Power Rangers as a property that has out stood the test of time for almost 20 years. And with an 18th season coming to Nickelodeon in February, it still could succeed. They might not be the BEST superheroes of all time. But they are in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment