Thursday, February 2, 2012

Announcement About Episode Reviews

There's a good and there's a bad.

The Good:
Starting this month, I will put a little more detail into the thoughts. (What happened in the episode, why I gave it that certain score, if I recommend it, etc.) That way, I'm not so boring all the time.

The Bad:
 I may have trouble getting these episodes because as you all know, those idiots shut down MegaUpload and FileSonic stopped also. And NO I don't have Netflix and NO I can't use YouTube as a place because most of the episodes have been removed. That does mean that episode selections are subject to change. (Meaning if the episode is not avalible, I'll watch another one.) So be aware. If anyone wants a suggested place to get episodes, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment