Monday, June 6, 2011

Power Rangers Samurai Episode "14"-Team Spirit, Episode "15" -The Tengen Gate and Episode "16"-Boxed In


TEAM SPIRIT:
EHHH...Better then that last episode, but not good enough. The plot was rushed and very odd. It was a good episode, but not good enough.
3 out of 5


THE TENGEN GATE:
THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! The episode was phenomenal. It felt like a mid-season finale and the ending was epic.
4.5 out of 5

BOXED IN:
Oh crud, a letdown from last week's. The episode was rushed in my opinion and the recycled Zord footage was stupid. It felt like I was watching an old MMPR episode again.
3.5 out of 5

So.......it seems we don't have a new episode next week. So that means I will pick a classic PR episode that I haven't seen before and review it.

Be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube. My name is filmfreakish.
You can also check out my Twitter: @filmfreakish

No comments:

Post a Comment