Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mighty Morphin Green Ranger To Have His Own Franchise?

In this article by The Miami Herald, we get an interview with Jason David Frank a.k.a. Tommy Oliver. It talks a bit about how insanely popular it was and how 20 years later, it still holds up. However, we get this interesting article considering The Mighty Morphin Green Ranger"

“[Marvel Comics icon] Stan Lee came at my booth the other day and made it a point to see me, give me a hug and told the fans that I’m the man,” Frank said. “I was like, ‘What? That’s Stan Lee. He is a legend, and he took the time to do that for me.’ The Green Ranger has definitely had an impact on people’s lives. That’s why I’m talking to [Haim] Saban about separating the franchise from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to the Green Ranger, kind of like X-Men and Wolverine. I think the Green Ranger in its own self can stand on itself. We’re talking about movies and other stuff like that. So we will see what happens.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/16/3455159/pro-wrestling-legends-power-rangers.html#storylink=cpy

Now keep in mind, this is NOT confirmed, it's just thoughts. If any more information on this topic comes up, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment